
This post is actually about next week because we are getting ready for Halloween (on a Tuesday night), and I figured that the weekend activities lend themselves well to a Halloween-themed post. This year, I decided that I would be a ninja and Christopher found a great costume for the Grim Reaper (with glowing red eyes). In addition to the Dodgers making a legendary run for the World Series, the week was filled with action at Patrick Henry (Trunk-or-Treat), carving pumpkins, watching Charlie Brown movies, and eating candy.
Mom is still running the PTA at Patrick Henry Elementary and loving every moment of it. Just about every day we hear stories about all the crazy drama between the different events and committees at the school. In particular, the PTA has been extremely busy with their Fitathon fundraiser, new P.E. classes on campus, and weekly events such as the the Festival of Color and Trunk-or-Treat. Nobody will ever say that mom didn't give her time and treasure to our school. While dad coaches soccer and helps with Children's Choir, mom is 100 percent invested at Patrick Henry Elementary.
This week, we also had Magic Class (Chris), soccer practice, piano lessons (Chris), a Friday Night Lights Football game (where I scored a touchdown), and of course our Sunday breakfast boys. It was a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment