Sunday, October 15, 2017

Country Reports & Field Painting (week 561)

This week, Christopher has been working hard on his Norway report.  He is doing an awesome job (and redoing the job), researching the customs and traditions of the Norwegian people and working hard on his display which he will deliver to his class in an oral presentation.  Dad loves to hear his report about Norway delivered in Spanish (even though he doesn't understand it).  

I have also been working hard on painting the Pac12 logo on our front lawn.  Using nails and string, I figured out how to spray paint the red and white lines very straight.  After hours of work I was finally done with the masterpiece on Saturday between soccer games.  Everything else seems to be going fine except that it is extremely hot in Long Beach (hitting a bunch of records recently), and even worse because we have a bunch of dust from the construction and the fact that most of our house is still plywood. Soon, I am told, we will have both heating and air conditioning!

No comments: