


Well, it's back to Patrick Henry Elementary for another year: 5th Grade for me and 2nd Grade for Chris. With fresh haircuts, new shoes, and a new year ahead of us, we walked the two blocks to school with mom and dad to meet our teachers. Thankfully, we both got nice teachers.
For me, Seniora Serna was a great pick. She is funny, happy, and really seems to like being a teacher. Most of the 5th graders were hoping to get her so I was glad that I got put in her class with a bunch of my friends. Chris got Seniora Dellenbach. Since I had her in 2nd Grade, it is good for the both of us. She knows the Keislers and the Keislers know her. This is my last year at Patrick Henry, so I am already getting a little sad about the idea of having to leave this stage behind. Both Chris and I have been growing a lot, so we are a lot taller, smarter, and defining our personalities.
The house construction is also really coming along now! You can see the framing of the house coming together and we are starting to get more excited about our new rooms. It looks really huge! Mom is excited to get her own bathroom and closet. I am excited to get to decorate my room with sports; and, Chris is excited that he will be able to set his room up with skateboards, music, and Lego creations. Everything considered, it is shaping up to be a good school year!
No comments:
Post a Comment