

My dream came true this week and I got to go to the Coliseum to see the opening of the College Football Season at USC. Actually, I got to go to two games in a row--the first against Western Michigan and the second against Stanford--two games in less than 7 days!
Mom stayed home with Chris, so Dad and I went to the first game with Stacy and Amanda. It was so hot that the Coliseum thermometer was off the charts...it couldn't even measure the heat! I was very impressed with the number of people, the noise, and the fact that although USC didn't play particularly well it was fun to hang out with my Dad and cheer for USC.
In the second game against Stanford, we took Nate and Jeff. It was so loud and USC played so good, that I will remember it forever. I really enjoy the noise, pomp and circumstance, although Chris could care less!
No comments:
Post a Comment