Monday, February 13, 2012

Quarantine Lifted (week 269)

After three weeks of ongoing colds, we think that the quarantine on the Keisler household can finally be lifted. I kicked-off the string of illness sometime about three weeks ago by throwing-up in my bed. It was a family night to remember--resulting in three sheet changes throughout the night and a lot of late night drama. This was followed by Christopher catching one of the most wicked cold strains we have seen in a while. It made its way through the entire family and worked on everyone for about two weeks. We think we finally got past it all this weekend on the Central Coast, but this will definitely be a Winter to put behind us.

Another important event that happened this week was that Mommy had a big interview. Since I am getting ready for Kindergarten and Christopher for pre-school in the Fall, Mommy is ready to start working more. We all tried to do our best to help her get ready by letting her get caught-up on sleep (because she was fighting her cold). The interview lasted all day (from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM). She said that we were all very helpful but I am not so sure about that.

The best thing that we did this week was go to the Central Coast to stay at the hotel by the ocean. Grandpa John and Grammy get a hotel room that has a pool, game room, tennis and basketball courts. There is also a golf course down the hill so Grandpa John and I go putting together. It has everything that I love to do in one place, so it is like heaven. Daddy and I invented a new game where we kick the ball back and forth over the tennis net. I am really into tennis right now because of Wii Golf. I am also huge into basketball because the season has started and I have been to a couple of college basketball games at Long Beach State and Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. The problem is that we have started baseball season and it is the only game that I don't want to play because it isn't on tv yet!

No comments: