Another funny thing that Chris can do now is to point out numbers. The other day, when we were driving with Grandma, he pointed and said "Six"! He was looking out the window and saw the Motel 6 by the side of the freeway. He had been counting to ten for a while (usually only up to about four on his own), but nobody really knew that he could also identify the numbers themselves. This past week, he has been finding numbers everywhere and pointing them out. I think that he is getting closer and closer to being ready for St. Luke's preschool in the Fall.
Last week, we also had a big week of travel. Mommy and Daddy had a conference in the Desert. I am not sure what that means, but Christopher and I got to spend a few days up at Grandma Paula's house. We had a great time exploring and playing with Cousin Eli. I love to set-up the baseball field between Grandpa's Barn and Grandma's Garden and run the bases. I am also teaching Eli how to play baseball and he is teaching me how to play pirates. Another favorite of mine is to ride Cousin Eli's Razor scooter. The driveway at Grandma's is huge so I can do giant circles and go really fast. I am asking my parents for a Razor scooter of my own as a present for my 5th...you got it...5th birthday that happens at the end of this month!
No comments:
Post a Comment