"Benjamin enjoys all the activities provided here and especially like drawing on the erase boards. He loves sports. He plays well with his peers and rarely gets into conflicts. He enjoys talking and family activities are some thing of interest to him. I enjoy having him in the Sunbeams Class."
- Ms. Claire
Mommy and daddy were very proud of me. They were not surprised to hear that I have shown a strong interest in sports and that I love to draw buildings (particularly stadiums). They were a little surprised to hear that I never complained at school and always listened to my teachers given that I complain every morning about how much I dislike school and want to stay home.
This last weekend, we also had a birthday party for mommy. Chris and I went to the store to pick out a necklace and a jewelry box. We also got a giant green apple. It isn't a real apple, but it sure looks like one. And since we are eating a lot of apples these days, it made a lot of sense to have a piece of art in the house that pays homage to our favorite fruit. We also picked-out a "Fun Fetti" cake mix and frosting. We baked the sheet cake ourselves and then double-staked it. Grandma Dubby was here from New York and was very impressed with our baking.
My 5th Birthday is next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment