Sunday, October 17, 2010

Big Brother Ben (week 190)

The Pumpkin Patch is here! Every year, the Pumpkin Patch comes to town with games, rides, and a petting zoo. This is the first time that Chris has ever been to the Patch, but I am an old pro by now. Mama takes us during the day (if we are good), and we buy little orange tickets for the rides. We feed the animals food, look at all the pumpkins, and then ride the boats and carousal. Mama and I have a deal that if I save some of my tickets, we can come back to use them the next time. This ensures that we get to go a couple times each month. That is until they open the Christmas Tree Farm!

Also, this week I started my first soccer team! Aiden gave me his old cleats, which I wear everywhere (including on the wood floors in the house). Mama and I bought some black and white soccer socks and shin guards to go with my soccer outfit. We go to El Dorado Park and play with about (12) other kids. Mostly, it is just a bunch of kids running around in circles but I have definitely found my niche and love the games that we play (e.g. knocking over cones, stealing each others ball, and scoring a goal on the net). Christopher goes crazy sitting on the sideline. Clearly, he is a dude that wants to jump into the action.

No comments: