Sunday, October 3, 2010

Big Brother Ben (week 188)

Mama and I took these action shots this week. Since October began, and the weather turned cooler I have been preparing for Halloween by watching Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin. I have also been watching a lot of football and playing in the backyard every moment I can get.

Mama and dada went to St. Olaf College for three nights--the longest they have ever been away from us. They said that dada had a 10-year college reunion to attend, but I think it was just an excuse to get out of town and try to catch-up on sleep. Grammy and Grandpa John stayed with us for the weekend at our house; and boy did we give them a run for their money. Chris woke them up on the hour every hour the first night and worked-up a rash on the second night so that we had to go to the doctor's office to make sure there was nothing really wrong. We had lots of fun with our grandparents though and don't think it is such a bad thing to try out every once-in-a-while.

No comments: