This week I had my surgery to remove my adnoid glands. The doctor says that it will help me breath better and maybe even help me to sleep better at night. I am still having problems with waking-up and yelling and screaming...which of course wakes-up Christopher. While I don't remember a thing in the morning, mama and dada say that I generally wake-up them up an average of 4-5 times per night.
The best part of surgery is the treats that you get afterward. When we went into the hospital, I had to put-on a new outfit. They gave me a cherry-flavored mask, and the next thing you know I was waking-up with the procedure completely finished. On the way home, mama got me fries and a coke. When I walked into the door, I could hardly stand-up and dada said that I was walking crooked. My throat hurt but otherwise I was in pretty good shape.
The next day, dada and I went shopping for golf clubs. Actually, I had to break my bank to use some of the money that Dubby and my grandparents have been sending. The result was that we got a great set of Tour X clubs...dada says they are nicer than the ones that he has. We take them to the golfcourse at Heartwell and putt together. Generally, we roll the ball back-and-forth on the green and try to get it in the hole...but now, we can go to the driving range and I can use my irons and wood!
Project Little Brother (week 35)
Christopher took off crawling! Finally, the day has come and he is tremendously proud of himself. It is not entirely crawling, but a lot of dragging across the wooden floor or the grass. Now he is really dangerous because he can get himself across the living room to pull all of the books off the shelf; and across the backyard to eat the wood chips that surround the yard.
No comments:
Post a Comment