I have been practicing a lot of golf in the backyard with my plastic balls, and even watch it on tv. It is not quirte the same as baseball, but Dada says that I am getting really good. I line-up the ball and club, bend my knees and bounce to get relaxed. Sometimes, it really takes-off and I hope that soon I will be able to walk the course with dada on the weekend.
During the week, mama was working every day so both Christopher and I were at daycare or pre-school all five days. Mama says that she doesn't like for us to be away every day, but dada says that it builds character and our immune systems. Neither of us got sick, but there was a lot of adventure.
One big event was that I got into big trouble at school for the first time. My best buddies and I played a game called the "Booby Game". This involved yelling "Oh Booby!" and jumping off the plastic castle on the playground. Every day, we were going home with big bruises on our shins...and the teachers were getting mad that we were yelling that word. It finally came down to getting called-in by the teacher; and all our parents getting into trouble for our behavior. The next day, I didn't want to go back to school and told my dada that St. Lukes was a bad school--and that the teachers were bad. My dada figured out that I was just scared to go back to school because I had been in trouble the day before.
This week, dada had his surgery and had to spend a lot of time on the couch with ice. The good thing was that we got to spend lots of time together. On Saturday, we cut my hair (the best haircut yet) with the scissors and the clippers. The trade off was that dada took me to the "hee-hee" bowling over at Town Center. We stayed for over (3.5) hours together playing in the arcade, eating pizza, watching the Little League World Series, and hearing the reggae band that was playing. Dada said that they were classic.
Project Little Brother (week 36)
Christopher is now able to get himself completely off the ground and has turned dragging into true crawling. At daycare, they say that he loves the other babies and likes to have crawling competitions; they show-off their moves to one another. Christopher is not very good for holding anymore--he is too wiggly and wants to see everything that is going-on around him. He is becoming very strong and stretching-out. We still call him chubs, but he is becoming a much leaner and stronger baby. Dada says you can even feel his ribs, backbone and water wings now.
No comments:
Post a Comment