Sunday, August 1, 2010

Big Brother Ben (week 179)

This was a huge week for visitors. My Uncle Mark came-out from New York to stay with mama and I while dada went on his reunion fishing trip in June Lake with his best buddies from childhood. While they were fishing, we went to Disneyland for a reunion with Small World, the ride.

Saturday, Uncle Mark babysat while mama and dada went to Dave's memorial service at the beach. They said it was the perfect tribute to Uncle Dave, but that it was also a sad day. Hundreds of people showed-up from all over the world to say nice things about him and all he did for us. I think he was neat because whenever he walked Oscar (Max and Lena's dog), he would stop by and play catch with me. I am definitely going to miss him.

On Sunday, we all went on a walk along the bikepath. Christopher stayed in his stroller while we walked on the beach into the downtown. Along the way, we played soccer and stopped at the beach volleyball courts to play a few sets. When we got to Shoreline Village and Rainbow Harbor, I got to drink a soda, eat some chips, and ride the merry-go-round. The whole walk was probably more than (4) miles but I didn't have a problem walking the entire route.

Project Little Brother (week 34)
Christopher slept his way through Disneyland, but he is becoming quite the character. Dada says that he is going to be the curious one and the trouble maker because he has no fear of anything or anyone. He also loves other babies. He get so excited to see another baby, that he goes crazy each night after his bath when dada holds him up to the mirror to see himself. He squeals and laughs and pounds on the mirror with his hands. It is quite the sight to see him around others.

No comments: