We spent the weekend up North with Grandma Paula and Grandpa Mike. I had a great time feeding the chickens, including my good friend "Girl". Every time I went into the chicken coop, she would run-up to me for food. On Sunday, Christopher and I got to spend the day with Grandpa John and Grammy. We ran the bases at the baseball fields at Cal Poly, the local college. Grandpa couldn't squeeze through the fence so I had to run the bases on my own. We had a great time playing whiffle ball and of course ended the day with pizza and a long nap.
Project Little Brother (week 33)
Christopher is getting closer and closer to crawling. He spends a lot more time on his own playing with his toys and doing push-ups. He likes to show-off by rocking back-and-forth. Mama says he is just getting strong enough to take-off on his own where he will be dangerous.
No comments:
Post a Comment