I started tee-ball about two weeks ago on Monday afternoons. The pace is a little slow for me, considering that you have to hit off the tee and all. At home, dada and I hit live pitching--mostly underhand--but I hit most of his weak pitching over the backyard fence and run all the bases that I want. At tee-ball practice, I have to wait my turn for everything...to catch one ball, to take one turn at the plate. It is all very slow, but I like having my own team and dada says that having to wait for stuff is good practice.
We also went to Grandma Paula and Grandpa Mike's house this past weekend to see Cousin Eli and everyone else. It was neat to see Grandma Paula's new house, although I got really sick and had a 103 degree temperature which meant the freezing cold bathtub for (20) minutes. Not a whole lot worse than the freezing cold bathtub. After I finally got over my virus, dada and Christopher got it and it wiped them out for the next week. Turns-out Uncle Gosh also caught it on our way out...and later gave it to Grandma Paula. Talk about the walking wounded.Project Little Brother (week 21)
After we got well, Christopher moved-into my bedroom. First, I got my new bed...and then, after one night when dada and mama had sufficiently lost it, they decided to take-down my old crib...re-arrange my room...and make room for Christopher to move-in. I absolutely love the idea of sharing a room, although he can get very loud at night and wakes everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment