We took Christopher to his first Angel's game--my first of the season--to see the Angels play at home on a cloudy and cold day for baseball. He did pretty good considering he was only about (4.5) months old, but he had to sit inside dada's jacket most of the game to keep warm. His favorite was the big cups that we drank coke out of...once I had polished off the delicious drink. It is great to be back into baseball season again.
Project Little Brother (week 19)Christopher didn't cry nearly as much as I did at my first game. Although, I had been to (3) games by the time that I was (5) months old. Dada said that he had great ambitions for me--to get me used to crowds, and develop an affinity for big occasions like church on Sunday, USC football at the Collesium, and Angels Stadium. I always had a harder time with all the noise but Christopher seems to be quite the social guy and very comfortable around people. We sat so high-up that I thought we would need oxygen masks, but Christopher really got into it...or at least got into our empty soda cups. We ate hotdogs and lots of peanuts. Although we missed two home runs in the first inning and one home run in the eighth (as we were leaving), we still saw enough to know the Angels were going to have a rough season.
No comments:
Post a Comment