Well, I am back from Grandmas. We had a great time, although after about (3) days I was ready to get back to my crib and my baseball field in the backyard. I also needed to get back to pre-school because once you get behind in your studies at St. Lukes you might as well not try to catch-up with the rest of the Clouds classroom. When I went back to school, I gave high-fives to everyone and got Ms. Carrie caught-up on my trip up north.This weekend (as you can see from the picture), I marched in my second Veterans Day Parade in North Long Beach. And while it may look like I cried and fell asleep on my dada's shoulder during the 1.5 mile loop, I immediately got down upon the completion of the route and began telling everyone about how awesome the parade was. There were stars, flags and red fire engines.

I have been doing a lot more drawing recently. Mama and dada say that it is a great thing that I am developing a sedentary, focused activity that doesn't require someone else to set-up pins or one to pitch and catch. I have pretty much mastered the Colesium and Angels stadium (moving well beyond the more simple drawings of crosses and churches). Either way, it is definitely going to help to round me out with the singing and sports activities for some sort of scholarship to USC someday.
This Saturday, our friend Stacy came over to eat nachors and watch the USC and Arizona State game. Stacy taught me about getting a turkey at bowling. While she says that you have to get three strikes in a row, I take credit for a turkey on just about every roll. On Sunday (because mama is now getting very close to having baby brother), we took a family walk through Heartwell Park to see the soccer teams, baseball players and hopefully shake baby brother a little closer to his lauch point. Dada says that by the next time I write my blog, we should have a picture of baby brother for the world.
Made cookies with mama
So for now, I sign-off with the hope of seeing you next as "Big Ben", the big brother of baby brother (or whichever name we choose as a family). Until then!
Word of the Week
No: a preface for any word or phrase. The most common word used at pre-school and the quickest way to get a timeout at home. No, can also be combined with "don't touch me", "I don't want to", and "I can't".
No comments:
Post a Comment