I broke my first window playing baseball! Actually, it was dada who hit the whiffle ball through the living-room window but it was a product of a wicked fastball that I threw up-and-in. The problem was that we had company coming-over for mama's Junior League Meeting and had to tape the window back together so that it didn't fall-out and hurt somebody. It looks pretty bad but it was pretty cool when it happend.I also hit my first home-run this weekend. We had bases loaded (Angels vs Yankees) and I hit the 0-2 pitch over the backyard fence to win the game. It was the first time I hit a live-pitch over the fence and into Tisa's backyard. I think that there are probably 8-10 whiffle balls in her backyard now. Hopefully, she doesn't mow without finding them first or she will have bits of plastic throughout her grass.
Sleeping has still been rough. The whole family has a cold that I brought home from daycare on Monday. First, I had it and passed-it to dada on Tuesday who gave it to mama on Thursday. Now, everyone is coughing and having a hard time sleeping through the night. It doesn't help that I am still waking-up on the hour (or not waking-up but crying and talking), because no-one can seem to get a good night's rest.
We have been watching a lot of baseball now that the Angels swept the Red Sox and are playing the Yankees. Last night, I had to go to bed before the (13 inning) game ended. Dada told me in the morning that the Halos almost stole home-field advantage from the Yankees with a late-inning win but it didn't come together. None of us are worried that the Angels are down 2-0 in the series because it comes back to Los Angeles where the Angels have beaten the Yankees in the last two playoff series. USC has also been battling its way back up the rankings with a win at Notre Dame on Saturday.
Preschool continues to be fulfilling...with new songs (Itsy Bitsy Spider and Wheels on the Bus) and new numbers each week. My teacher Ms. Carrie said that I am very polite...I say "No Thank You" every day at lunch and watch all the other kids eat while I sit and wait. Mama says that I need to expand my diet from macaroni and cheese..."canilla yogurt"...and waffles, but I like what I like right now. On the other hand, I will eat anything if I can get some gummies as a reward. With Halloween coming I get spider gummies and pumpkin gummies as a reward for anything mama wants me to do.
Word of the Week
Gummies: the ultimate reward for a job well done. Delicious, sugary treats that come in the shapes of insects, fruits and vegetables, and other things that crawl. Current value is (1) gummy for a small task (eating fruit or using the bathroom) and (2) gummies for something more challenging (eating a vegetable or using the bathroom and pulling-up one's pants and underwear).
No comments:
Post a Comment