Dada has been working a lot on the weekends, so it has meant lots of dog-related events. This past Saturday, we went to the Interfaith Blessing of the Animals. I am not really sure what it was all about but it involved church so I was in my element. Jackson met us there with Michelle, Monica, Bennie and the girls from next store. The best part was climbing into the animal control truck and locking Jackson in the cage...a moment of peace for sure.We also got to go to the USC vs Cal game at Ken's house downtown. Talk about a blast! Not only did USC play extremely well and win the game, but I got to eat pizza, play in the fountain, and sing the fight song with lots of very loud adults. Since football season started, dada and I put the USC flag outside every Saturday (he calls it gameday), and everyone seems to like to get together and watch tv.
I have also been playing lots of tackle football with dada. Since it was his birthday, mama and I got him a wine fridge and took him to MVPs (a hamburger place) for lunch. On Sunday, dada and I went to the park together and played tackle football. Actually, it is a game we call fumble which invovles throwing the ball as far as we can and chasing it. Most of the time we get there at once and have to fight it out for the ball...but sometimes we just keep kicking-it ahead and chasing it around the park.
Word of the Week
Milk Hot: warm milk consumed in one's crib to make one go to sleep. Sometimes, milk hot is just kept in the crib (unused) for security. Milk Hot is a point of extreme conflict in the Keisler household because it is usually created in the early morning or late night.
No comments:
Post a Comment