Dada and I went to the Health Fair and the opening of the dog park at K-9 Corner this week. He says that we have to spend lots of time outside the house on the weekend because mommy is working on her book and it is due soon. Both mama and dada have been working a lot this month, even on the weekends; so I try to get them outside to burn off some energy relax when I can.The Health Fair was awesome because I got to eat tootsi pops, pet puppies and jump in the bounce house for almost an hour. I also met Carl, who gave me an airplane with a tail and everything like you see at Long Beach Airport. On Sunday, we went to church while mama worked on her book and went to the dog park opening afterwards. I gave everyone a thank you at the podium and even made the Long Beach Post (online newspaper) for working at the arts and crafts table. Dada was pretty excited on the way home because the Vikings beat the 49ers in the last seconds of the game with a Brett Favre touchdown pass. He almost crashed the car celebrating.
We went to see baby brother on the tv at the doctor's office and he was crying. It was probably because the doctor was poking around with a big camera and nobody likes cameras. The pictures were the best yet because they showed baby brother's chubby cheeks and lips on the screen which was pretty neat (although he kept trying to block us from seeing his face).
Baseball (regular season) is coming to a close and the playoffs are starting soon. Dada and I have been playing a lot of baseball each night when he comes home from work since mama got us a set of real bases--home plate included. When dada comes home we rake the leaves off the stadium field and set-up the foul pole. We rotate who gets to hit and every once in a while go over to Tisa's house to get the balls that we hit over the wall.
Word of the Week
That's Weak: a pitch that doesn't make it across the plate or hits the batter. Usually used in conjunction with a joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment