Sunday, May 10, 2009

Long Beach @ 2 (week 114)

Maybe I am not cut out for daycare. Every time I go to Erica's, it is either Scarlet or Sawyer or Lehla...but without fail, I get the germ. For Mother's Day this year, I gave mama very little sleep, a sore throat and a fever that is now (5) days old. I think she even got a sore throat to go along with it.

It was definitely a sick-week for the whole family. This weekend, we mostly stayed around the house on the couch watching Bambi (4) or (5) times a day. I just haven't had the energy to shoot hoopies or drop kick the soccer ball in the backyard. I haven't had an appetite either. Maybe an apple or strawberry cereal bar here and there, but I have been dehydrated and a little bit delirious since Monday night. When I went to Dr. Quan, he couldn't tell me exactly what was wrong so I think that mama and I are going back to see him on Monday (so long as he doesn't try to give me any more shots).

For Mother's Day, grandma Coppa and Crandpa came over for breakfast. After a morning of french toast and playing in the backyard, dada and mama took me to the Angel's game where there was a waterfall and trees at the field. We did a lot of clapping as you can see in the photos and I made it all the way through the 7th Inning Stretch where the Angels proceeded to take a 4-3 lead and win the game. Because it cut into my naptime, we snuck out at the beginning of the 8th and immediately fell asleep in the car. Hopefully, we will all get better real soon becaue mama and dada have to go back to work this week.

Word of the Week
Mouth Hurt: an undefined condition where the mouth and throat hurts so that you cannot eat, drink or swallow. This leads to a fever, insomnia and lots of drooling if left unchecked.

No comments: