What a week. Mama did not have to work last week so we spent a ton of quality time exploring Long Beach. This was also the first week that I finally built-up the courage to touch the Jelly Fish at the Aquarium of the Pacific. I have been telling everyone about the fish, the water and the boat ever since.
I discovered a new strategy this week that seems to work extremely well but must be used very strategically. Mama and dada call it tattling; I call it truth telling. Every time something bad happens, even when you are alone in the room, blame someone else. Usually picking someone who is already known for being naughty is a good ploy. This ensures that it is a credible blame. I often use Jackson.
This weekend I also shot a lot of hoopies with dada. He was busy almost every night this week and had lots of work, so I helped him to blow-off some steam in the backyard. We played chase, hoopies, and a new game I call lights. This involves running around the patio table and looking-up at the lights that hang from the tent. We also spent a lot of time creating art. I have almost mastered the use of crayons on paper and the camera; two of my favorite media.I tried using the toilet again this week but struggled mightily. It was actually much easier to pee pee in the bathtub but I did hit the toilet a few times.
Word of the Week
Notty: adverb which describes the behavior of all other children. Used specifically to explain when something is broken or thrown onto the ground and usually directed at everyone other than oneself.
No comments:
Post a Comment