Sunday, April 26, 2009

Long Beach @ 2 (week 112)

I almost used the toilet Sunday morning! In fact, I was so close that I only missed by about 6 or 8 inches. The only problem was that to hide my mistake and get the poo poo into the toilet, it kept slipping through my hands...and that is where it got complicated. By the time that dada and mama realized what was going on, I had spread the "giant meatball" all over the bathroom floor and cabinets.

Mama and dada said not to worry about it because it happens to everyone at some point; and that in some countries they use their hands to clean-up because there is no toilet paper anyway. The lesson for everyone out there is that even if you are trying to pee pee, it is possible that you can get suprised by something out the other end if you aren't careful.

Within minutes mama and dada were getting ready for shersch, so I decided to clean-up the backyard and give them some space. Thinking that some bubbles would really improve the backyard ambiance, I climbed-up onto the table to open the big bubble jar. Unfortunately, the big bubble jar is really big. When I tipped-it-over, the bubbles went all over mama's stone porch...which she says isn't sealed yet. Needless to say, we had to change my shersch clothes one more time. Sunday morning is always an exciting day for me but this one was really special.

This weekend, I also spent the entire day with Jackson. I had a great time using all of Jackson's toys and hanging-out with his mama Michelle and dada Doug. Unfortunately, it wasn't as good for Jackson because he got four time-outs over an eight-hour period. I got away without any time-outs but I was definitely worn-out by the end of the day because Jackson pounded on my door to wake me up from my nap after only three hours. I like a little more sleep in the afternoon to get ready for evening hoops.

Word of the Week Meatball: a noun that describes the state of having poo poo in one's pants. Sometimes, the meatball may be quantified, as in "giant meatball" if the situation warrants.

No comments: