Disneyland! When they said that this is the happiest place on earth, I didn't believe that there could be any place better than shersch or a baketball hoopie court. But when Jackson and I visited Disneyland this past week, we learned about a whole new level of cool! There were castles, and teacups, and crazy hats, and french fries! I wasn't ready to go on Dumbo but mama bought us some passes to go back and practice.
It was spring break for all my buddies and their mamas so we had a party at my place. All week, we went to the park, ate pizza and played in our backyard. The green grass was so long that we could throw dirt clods into it and they would dissapear. When dada finally cut the grass in the backyard for the first time, he found all the dirt clods and foam balls thaht we had planted. I even had a sleep over at Aiden and Benny's house while my mama and dada went to a play.
It has been like summer time in Long Beach as the temperature cracked 80 degrees for the weekend. Mama and dada took me to Children's Day at Recreation Park where there were balloons and a turtle winmeal that spun around in the wind. On the way there, we hit the french fry store and even though I cried "this way" to try to get dada to go into the store, we were able to get our french fries in the car. Believe it or not, they brought them to your car!Word of the Week:
French Fry Store: any hamburger restaraunt that has yellow or red in its color scheme or signage. At the french fry store, one can get french fries and ketchup to watch Einsteins or American Tale.
No comments:
Post a Comment