Mama and Dada went to Sacramento this weekend so I got to spend time with Grammy and Grandpa in Santa Paula. Of course, we had an awesome time and didn't miss mama or dada at all. Grandpa loves to play hoopies until the cows come home. He is also a huge fan of church and crosses (my dad says he gets it from me).On Saturday, we left Long Beach and headed for happy hour at La Cabana. My grandparents say that they want to take me out...I am more of a homebody...but I go with them because I know they like to show me off. Sunday, we got to go to church and sing (my true passion). If I had it my way, we would cut-out happy hour and restaurants altogether and just spend more time singing at church. It was good to get back home on Tuesday night to be with mama and dada...although, we all had to go to daycare and work Wednesday morning.
Typically, I am sleeping now from about 8:30 PM to 6:30 AM (10) hours...a lot shorter than I did when I was only one. Afternoon naps have also shortened to about (2) hours; sometimes shorter and often longer in the afternoon from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM. I am a strong believer in getting lots of rest...even though I now sleep with my light on. I think it is just a phase!
Word of the Week:
Mom: yell this at the top of your lungs enough and you are definitely going to get a reaction. Mom is a universal declarative that means "I need something" or "Come here right now". Usually used in conjunction with an exclamation point, this word is much more official than the baby-words "mommy" or "mama".
No comments:
Post a Comment