It's good to spend the weekend at home. Mama and I have been spending lots of quality time together this past week...she really needed it after being away in Sacramento. She says that she gets more work done when I am not around but she definitely needs me for inspiration. This weekend, I promised her that I would wake her up as early as possible (around 6:00 AM) so that we could get a jump on our Saturday together and I did not disappoint her or dada. I made sure that he did not get to go to the gym and that she did not get to sleep-in. We have little time to waste in the Keisler household.This morning, while dada dictated my blog into the computer, I brushed my teeth with grape Thomas the Train toothpaste and sang the "Birthday Song" and "Sunday Morning Song" to him to give him some extra inspiration. One of my favorite things to do now is to sing, dance and clap my hands with dada in the living room. I am working on a dance move that involves jumping, stomping and turning circles...and can be used to dance to Irish, Cuban and pop music.
This weekend, we are also going to mow the lawn and rake-out the grass. Mama has been killing the grass in the backyard because she says that we are going to put in sprinklers and new grass so that I don't track-in so much mud and dead grass on a daily basis. There have been lots of projects starting again to get ready for the summer. There are a couple of birthday parties and baby showers this weekend (Lelah's Dadda and the Modicas) so we should have lots to do.
Word of the Week Coppee: hot, dark-brown drink that mama makes every morning. On weekends, babies can drink coppee with their dadas and get very charged-up. Coppee is not recommended before church or close to bedtime because it makes everything move a lot faster and louder (and can get you kicked-out of quiet places).
No comments:
Post a Comment