It is good to be home in California. After a wonderful "Missmiss"holiday in Long Island, it is good to get back on track with my eating, sleeping and hoop-shooting schedule. When we were in Long Island, I got to see my first snow. The first day we arrived on the "pwane", I took my dada out for a walk and we touched the snow. It was cold! The next morning, nearly everything had melted but we still took walks in the cold to find the snow and hoops in Dubby's neighborhood.Being at Dubby's and Ampa's also gave me the opportunity to spend some quality time with Boots (the kittie), my Aunt Linney and Uncle Mark. I can now name everyone (including Leah). Not a big deal if you ask me but it sure gives them a charge and they ask over and over again.
Missmiss day was a big day. I opened three pwesents and got exhausted; so I layed out on the livingroom floor while the mamas and dadas opened their pwesents and took a short nap. One of my favorite pwesents was a wooden giraffe that had little rope-hoops you could throw over its neck. A little morbid but great fun.My dad says that I am still getting used to the idea of going to parties at other people's houses. We went to see the Milos at their house. Luckily, they had a hoop to play with in the play room. Unfortunately, I was not allowed to move it around (because they said I was scratching the wooden floors). Since I need to move every hoop after ever shot, my dad took the hoop outside and I expressed my unhappiness very loudly to the entire party. Almost immediately, I ate too many chips and threw-up in the Milo's radiator. This brought-on lots of activity and criticism. I could tell that my parents were embarassed but perhaps they will consider leaving my hoop alone next time!
Word of the Week:
Pwesents: colorful boxes and bags that you put under the mishmish tree. Typically, you tear apart the pwesents when no one is looking. Sometimes, everyone sits around the livingroom on the floor and tears them open together. Pwesents are generally very good.
No comments:
Post a Comment