So, the best thing about a Christmas Tree with "whytes" is to get a fly swatter and to try and knock all the globes off the tree before your mama comes around the corner and tries to snatch it away. If you can get your stool over to the edge of the tree before anyone sees you, you can get most of the ornaments on the ground before getting caught!
This was a good week because my mama and me spent tons of time together. Although I sleep for over fifteen hours a day, I do my best to live-it-up when I am awake. We went on a lot of walks around the neighborhood to check on the lights going up at the different houses. Next door, there is a reindeer and a Santa that move around all night. People take this stuff seriously and put-up a lot of junk in their yards. My dad says it is every man's dream to have the brightest house on the block.
I did get into some major trouble this week. When my family was driving home from Church, I was talking and yelling from my car seat in the back of the car. My dada thought it would be funny to roll down my window to blow the wind in my face...to shut me up. I thought it would be fun to take off my shoe and throw it out of my window. In fact, I threw one of my shoes in the garbage can three weeks ago...my mom said that they were really expensive shoes...this time, my dada made me drive the entire route to see if we could find the shoe on the side of the road. I cried almost the entire way but was happy to find the shoe in the street outside our house when we got home!
This Week's Lesson learned: dada is cheap and doesn't like to lose shoes.
Word of the Week:
Whytes: little white balls that sometimes make colors. People usually put whytes on the ceiling and sometimes decorate their house or cars with them. If you touch whytes, you can get burned...whytes are everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment