Thanksgiving is awesome! My favorite part of the Thanksgiving Holiday is the chocolates and the nuts. They are everywhere and there are scores of adults who are willing to give you some if you pull on their pants and say "mine". It's even better if you yell (in public or in private) "nuts!" as loud as you can with a smile on your face because they will give you as many as you want. The only fallout of Thanksgiving as far as I can see it is the stomach ache but it is a small price to pay for momma and dada who actually change my diapers.
For Thanksgiving we picked-up Great Grandma Betty and drove north to San Luis Obispo where my dada is from. He talks about Bishop's Peak Elementary School all the way up and about how he used to rule the playground. We stayed at my Ama and Ampa's house but they were in New Mexico with my cousin Eli. I love exploring their house where there is a big "wim-meal" that turns in the wind and "chinkins" that make eggs that you can throw to the dogs.
We had Thanksgiving at my Great Grandpa Fred's. He also has a miniture wim-meal which was cool because my dada and ampa lifted me up (probably 150 times) to touch the big fan as it turned in the wind. I spent most of the day outside throwing my ball at the wim-meal (in between eating nuts and chocolates).
Something new that I am really good at is pointing out when someone has passed gas. It's one of my hobbies that requires me to be alert at all times; but it provides plenty of fun. I learned in the bathtub that you can make bubbles and do as much of it as I can. However, I am so good at it now--whether pointing out to everyone in the room when I "faught" or yelling and pointing at dada when he do is it--that I think people are afraid to do it around me. I am not sure what the big deal about "faughting" is but I want you to know that if you visit, I will be listening and watching!
Word of the Week
Wim-Meal: a large, outdoor fan that sits on a big stand or pole. Wim-meals are used largely as targets for throwing rocks and balls. They are also good for climbing and come is various sizes so that dadas and babies can both have fun playing with them. You often find wim-meals in rural or agricultural areas but they can also be found in backyards of more urban areas (in smaller sizes) or as decorations on restaraunts and upscale outlet shopping malls trying to achieve a homely feel.
No comments:
Post a Comment