I missed a week prior to the Thanksgiving Holiday because we have just been too busy! I don't know if it is because my dad is getting a little lazy, now that he has handed over the responsibilities of something he calls "MMASC", but I do know that he isn't getting-up at 4:30 AM in the morning anymore to work on stuff before going to the gym and to work for the day. It has been good for me that he doesn't do his MMASC anymore because he seems to have more time to play catch and hit the ball around the backyard.
Lately, I have become a little board with shooting hoops. My interest in spotting hoops in the neighborhood has not diminished. In fact, the moment my dad gets home each night I run to the door and demand that we go on a walk so that I can point out the moon and point out every hoop in the neighborhood. It is important to me that we greet each hoop with a wave and a "hi hoop"; and, it is paramount that we wave and say "bye hoop" as we continue on our walk. Instead of shooting as many hoops at home, I spend a lot more time throwing the wiffle balls with my dad and "pitching" to him.
Next week, we are getting ready for our big trip up the coast to grandma and grandpa's house for Thanksgiving!
Word of the Week
Mine: something that one sees or wants to grab hold of. This may or may not indicate ownership or possession. Usually, it is used indiscriminately to indicate longing. Anything can be mine, including all nouns (person, place or thing) as small as a toy or as large as a couch or car. Mine can and should be used in every sentence (e.g. momma...dada...mine!)
No comments:
Post a Comment