In the afternoon, everyone came back to the house and crammed into our little place. There were big tents and tables everywhere...and more grandparents than you can count on your two hands. But the best part of the whole day was the cake. I got to eat as much as I wanted and slept in a white-sheet-cake-with-pudding-frosting-coma all afternoon.
Throughout the week, my dad and I picked people up at the airport and deposited them in their hotels and rooms at the inn. When my big day came, I wore my new khaki pants and white collared shirt. We even broke out the new brown leather shoes.
Some of the new things that I am doing as a 20-month-old include:
- throwing the baseball to my dad for nightly batting practice
- singing something that sounds vaguely like "My ABCs"
- galluping around the living room in a faux-jumping movement
- saying the word "shersch" (aka church) throughout the week
- eating four strawberries in less than 60 seconds
No comments:
Post a Comment