Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tales from the Crib (Week 84)

The fall is coming to Long Beach. This week, the air got cold and windy; leaves began falling everywhere. It was also a fun week with my mom and dad. We started with a big mommy-and-Ben day at the Aquarium, Petting Zoo, Pumpkin Farm and lunch together.

On Saturday, I spent the morning with my dad in the backyard. We had to cook breakfast on the grill because our gas is turned off in the house. My mom has been ticked-off all week but it has been kind of cool taking baths in the backyard! I guess this is what it might be like for everyone if the economic recession continues. My dad says to eat all the ice cream and yogurt I can right now because it might get a little tighter for everyone soon!

Something else fun that happened this weekend is that I got to spend the afternoon with my Aunt Kelly. Mom and dad went to the USC game...which they won...while Auntie Kelly and I shot baskets in the backyard.

Sunday, there was no church because of the Long Beach Marathon so we took a long walk in the Regional Park. I saw geese, duck, squirrel and all kinds of gopher holes. We stomped on most of them but got very upset when my shoes got dirty!

Life just keeps getting more-and-more interesting and fun. These days, I read a book every night before going to bed around 7:45 PM. Tonight, I read the Curious George book that my grandma Dubby sent to me from Long Island. My baptism is only two weeks away!

1 comment:

trialsoftammy said...

i can barely handle benjamin's adorableness!