
What a busy week with birthdays and sports! On Friday, my grandparents came to visit and celebrate my dad's birthday. Along with all my buddies (Nathan, Jackson and Ellie), we celebrated his birthday at Glory Days. My dad had a great time hanging-out with all of his buddies even though the Angels lost their second game to the Boston Red Sox. He has been very frustrated with the Angels who beat the Red Sox 8 of 9 times during the season but have fallen-apart for the third straight year in the playoffs.
On Saturday, I got to go to Jackson's second birthday party. The theme was Little Einsteins which is definitely my favorite. There were art projects, stickers and a pinata but I spent most of the time shooting baskets in the corner. In fact, the pinata freaked-me-out so much that I ended-up leaving a little early. My parents came home Saturday night very happy. USC came back from last week to beat Oregon 44-10!

Sunday, we went to church in preparation for my baptism on October 26, 2008. I went to the front for communion to get a feel for the place. I love to sing along with the choir and the congregation; so much so that my dad kicked-me-out halfway through the ceremony and took me to the nursery to shoot hoops on their basket. They don't have a ball so I use a plastic orange every week.
After church, we went to the pumpkin patch. Unfortunately, all the scary pictures and rides freaked-me-out (kind of the like the pinata) so I ran for the exit. My dad chased me down and dragged me back into the action where I picked-out a pumpkin and then threw it on the ground. We left shortly thereafter...and came home where I helped my dad move all the bricks to the side of the house. I have the grunting and carrying down like a pro!
No comments:
Post a Comment