At first, we handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters that came to the door. Jackson mainly threw candy across the porch at them and Nathan moved the candy back-and-forth from the big candy bowl to the plastic pumpkins that we used for our own booty. Once it got dark, we all set out to perform or own tricks on the neighbors.
We stayed up past 9:00 PM! The only thing I am still trying to figure out is how--after all the candy I had accumulated--I woke up Saturday morning with an empty pumpkin buket? I think that my parents might have eaten it all or donated it to a good cause. In any case, I would do Halloween every night if I could.
Benjamin's Word of the Week
I want to introduce a new element to my blog to keep things interesting called "Benjamin's Word of the Week". This may include an actual word or a word that I have added to the english language. In some cases, it may just be a word that I have slightly altered the definition or use to describe something that most people would not recognize. This week's word and definition:
- Wumpkin: a large, orange vegetable that is used to carry halloween candy; to decorate one's front porch; or to blow-up as a giant balloon on the front lawn next door after dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment