
Starting your fifteenth month of life is no small proposition. In my first week, I started catching and throwing the ball and can walk up and down the stairs (well at least up) in the upright position while holding the wall. My vocabulary is somewhat limited to "oh-boy, okay, hi, dis, dat" and my favorite chants "mama, mama, mama" and "da-ddy, da-ddy, da-ddy".

This week, I have included some pictures of my hike in the El Dorado Nature Center. My buddy Jackson and our moms went for a walk in the woods to blow off some steam and to explore the outdoors. My mom even let me off my backpack leash to do some exploring on my own. My mom and I spent a lot of time this week at the park and I even started sliding down the big twisty slide by myself for the first time!

I had a great night on Friday night because my parents had to go to a dinner at USC. My Aunt Kelly and her friend came over to watch movies and get takeout from Lucille's. We had a blast and I showed them how many times I could run up-and-down the hallway. Weekends are always cool because we have pancakes on Saturday mornings. While my parents drink coffee, I tear-up the paper and string it out all over the house. This Saturday, we took a long walk along the Naples channels and looked at all the big houses.

My mom says that she thinks we found the right house this weekend and put in an offer. Apparently, we are going to do the inspections on Wednesday...the house is a street over from my buddy Jackson's so it will be cool if we decide to take it. There are hills and trees and the street twists around; although it needs a lot of work. I included a picture of myself closing the deal with my agent Paul. He is a good kid but knows that I am very particular. More to come!
1 comment:
Bean-you look like quite the shark closing that deal! Good job!! Grandma and Grandpa are coming to see you next week-me and Uncle Steve are going to try and come soon too-we miss you so much. Aunt Kelly doesn't know how good she has it being so close to you!! Love you honey. Love, Aunt Linny
Post a Comment