Well, the Keisler Family is back on the market and looking for houses again. We got close on the last one (which I was pulling for because it had a swimming pool) but decided that the numbers didn't work out at the last minute. Today, I went to Nathan's house to play in the backyard and hang out in the kiddie pool while my parents went to look for more houses. Later, we went back to see it at night and walk around the neighborhood but they said it was too close to a big, loud road and that it would drive my dad crazy.
This week was exciting because I got to hang out with my Huston grandparents and celebrate my Grandma Paula's birthday. My aunt Kelly came over with Mr. Beans (her Chihuahua) and we hung on the back patio. I also got to go down to San Clemente to see our family friends the Sweeneys. It was cool to hang out with three older kids...and I even got to take a bath with a girl!
This week has also been a week of firsts. As I have become better at throwing things around the house, I have also started to use the words "Uh-Oh" every chance I get. Whether it is throwing my ball across the room or dropping my sippy-cup, there is always an "Uh-Oh" in my back pocket. I also at Thai Noodles for the first time. It was a challenge at first because I wanted to eat each noodle one at a time and get the end of the noodle into my mouth. I learned that you kind of have to bunch them up and just stuff them into your mouth all at once.
These days I eat a lot of bananas...which I think contributes to the 4-5 diapers that I fill-up every morning by 10:00 AM, but also contributes to my ability to run all day long. I like to keep moving, and to keep my parents in good shape I like to run wherever I go. Since I hit 14 months this past Wednesday, I have been running ever since.
No comments:
Post a Comment