Another big event was that I ate my first perogi and it was delicious! My dad has been working a lot recently because he was asked to take on a new job helping out at Animal Control. We visited him out at his new office and there were dogs everywhere! Mostly, I just stomped on the metal drains in the grass. I think that it would be a good place to work if I had to pick a job.
On Sunday, after coming home from my grandparents, I walked down 2nd Street by myself (with mommy walking nearby) and went into as many stores as I could. One of my favorite things is to point out every ceiling fan in the stores along the way. My favorite store is still Legends sports bar. Every time we walk by Legends, I yell, wave my hands and stomp my feet at all the people who are hanging out in the bar. All the TV screens and music makes it a fun place to be.
1 comment:
Bean-you are getting so big I can't take it! How quick you are growing-I can't wait to see you! I miss you terribly here in NY but think of you everyday. I love you so much! Tell your daddy to post more pictures of you-I like to watch you grow pumpkin! I love you-Love, Aunt Linny
Post a Comment