
I spent my first weekend night away from home this Saturday at my Grandma and Grandpa Keisler's house in Santa Paula. My dad and I drove out to have breakfast Saturday morning and I stayed through Sunday afternoon when my grandparents drove me home to Long Beach. I had an awesome time and also got caught up on some sleep. I wanted to be especially good for my grandparents, so I slept from 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM, straight through the night, so that they would think that I always sleep so easy and invite me back.

My walking is also getting really good this week. I spend a lot of my time running up and down the hallway to practice my straight-away sprints and turns. Often, I end up falling and have to crawl to the coffee table to pull myself back up. It's so much fun that I laugh and giggle out loud as I do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment