There is something else that happens between nine and twelve months where babies go through a yelling stage. I am not saying that I am going through this phase, but I find myself talking very loudly these days. My parents say this phase has contributed to the overall decline in favorability.
I am getting better at opening and shutting things lately and spend most of my time opening and shutting the closet door. The other cool thing is the big white bowl of water in the bathroom. Once you get under the lid, you can splash the water all over the place. My dad says that only dogs are supposed to do that but I can't imagine why any baby wouldn't want to do it every day.
The four top-row teeth haven't come in yet but they are still pushing their way through and pushing through as much drool as they can. It's tough because I have a stuffy nose, so to chew on things is difficult because I can't breath.
Something else awesome happened this week. The City of Long Beach is under some giant storms and rain keeps falling out of the sky. My dad and I stood on the back porch this afternoon and let the water drop on our heads. It was so windy that the trees were blowing back and forth and sky was dark. They say that we have had record amounts of rain which is great. I like to hear it on my window panes.
No comments:
Post a Comment