Christmas is coming and even though I don't know what it is I am very excited about it. This afternoon, my mom and dad and I went to theTree farm over by Trader Joes and there were Christmas trees everywhere! They had big ones and small ones; fat ones and skinny ones; and they even had a miniature train that kids could ride on. We picked out a big tree with lots of branches and decorated it tonight. We all had egg nog (at least I had a bottle with formula that looked like egg nog) and listened to christmas music. It was fun to help put up the lights and pull some of the down. The best of all is that the whole apartment smells like a pine tree.
I have also been working hard on my walking so that I will be ready for Christmas to walk around the house on my own. At the moment, I still need a little support for balance. Last weekend, when my dad was watching me I managed to fall and hit my nose on the coffee table. I got a bloody nose to go along with the cut on my eye.
We also think that I might be getting some more teeth. You can see from the pictures that I have two very well developed lower teeth. I have been drooling a lot more and waking up in the middle of the night crying a lot in the last week because my mouth hurts. My mom is also saying that I am eating a lot less but it is just too painful to eat very much.
2 comments:
Ben is getting so......big. We love you!
Aunt Helen and Uncle George (NC)
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Post a Comment