Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Week 33 In the Life of Mr. B

What a week in the life of Mr. B! So many good things have happened since we moved into our new place near the park. First, a tiny white tooth started to come in at the beginning of the week. I love to run my tongue over it but I don't like to show it to anyone yet. Unfortunately, it makes me drool on everything but it also makes biting and licking stuff that much better. My first tooth is coming in at the center of my bottom gums...I think that a second tooth is coming in and will be here soon. While I don't really want to distribute pictures, I think that my tooth makes me look a lot more mature.

The next big thing that happened in Week 33 was that I started sleeping on my tummy! This is a big deal because one night, it just happened. Something came over me, I don't know. Suddenly, I just flipped over and have been sleeping on my belly ever since. I wake up about three times each night...once at about 12:15 AM; once at 5:15 AM; and, once at 6:15 AM every morning. Usually, I do a few push-ups, kick out my legs a few times and then go back to sleep when my dad comes in the room and gives me my nook.

Finally, I am getting much closer to crawling. This week, I got my butt in the air for the first time and got up on all fours. I watched my buddy Nathan when he came over this week so that our mom's could go for a walk. When I saw him get up to crawl, I was able to get myself up on all fours and rock back and forth. I am still working on moving my hands in front of my body but I am very close to getting myself where I want to go. On the other hand, I am really good at walking and thinking about skipping the crawling altogether.

No comments: