This week was also a big week for me, including daycare, the arrival of my Aunt Lindsay from New York and visits from my Grandma, Grandpa and Great-Grandma Keisler. Today, we spent the day at Angel Stadium where the Angels clinched the American League West Division Championship (their third in the last four years). While this was my fourth game of the year, I didn't fair to well. Unfortunately, we were very close to the fireworks (which are very loud) and it hurt my ears. We left in the seventh inning so that I could get a nap.
Also, we spent a lot of time at the park this week, particularly on the swings. My mom and I play lots of games together (she says that my dad is at work sitting in front of a computer), so we go to the park and get our exercise. I love the swings and get very upset when mom wants to go home. She says that we can't spend all day at the park but I don't see any problem with having her push me in the swing for a few hours a day. Although I am still not digging the crawling thing, we spent a lot of time practicing my walking around the park. I lead my mom around by holding her hand so that she doesn't tip over.
My mom and I babysat my buddy Jackson on Friday. You can see that Jackson (who will be one on October 3, 2007) is already walking and trying to teach me in the picture below. It's pretty cool to see him up and getting around but he tells me that it will come naturally if I am patient.
1 comment:
Benjamin,
I have your blog pinned in 'my favorites' under 'Benjamin the Pirate' which is what Uncle Devin calls you. I think that name s/be incorporated in your new blog because you definitely sound like a rascally little pirate. Good luck in your new digs...how many cribs in your room? Seems like you have lots and lots of pp wanting to visit you so maybe you should think about setting up a second or third one!
N.
Post a Comment