Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week 29 (still) In a One Bedroom Apartment

Well, the apartment search may well have turned back into a house search. My mom and I spent a lot of time this past week driving around to neighborhoods. She says that she wants to see if we would be willing to live there for a few years. Mostly, the places that we looked at were kind of scary.

This week was a busy week in my social life as well. I went to daycare for the second time to hang out with the cool girls who go to school during the day. Mostly, I sat in my Bimbo chair while they ran around the front lawn and played with sidewalk chalk. I'm a people person though, so I enjoy just sitting and watching them interact. Girls are weird.

Also, I met up with my buddy Nathan and his mom Cheryl for a turn at the Aquarium. Nathan and I like to get together every once-in-awhile at the Aquarium to compare notes about the fish and the new exhibits. We get a charge out of all the water, particularly the touch-ponds where you can get your hands in it. Later, mom and I went running with my buddy Jackson and his mom Michele. The mom's did most of the running while we provided encouragement and moral support.

A couple of firsts also took place in week 29 of life. For one, I had my first mini-bagel which was pretty good. In particular, I like to wave my bagels at people and bang them on the table. I am still working on getting mom to put some cream cheese or something on it.

The bad news, however, is that I also got my first case of the pink eye. Not only have I been battling with a cold and an ear infection, but somebody stuck me in the eye at daycare or when I was hanging out with my buddies. My dad says that getting germs is good for me but I am not so sure. I hate being sick because you can't breath through your nose, so you can't sleep with your pacifier in your mouth. Since I have a hard time sleeping without my pacifier (and can't breath through my nose), it's kind of a catch-22.

No comments: