While I missed a few entries over the last few weeks, I have a number of good excuses. My mom and dad have been very busy, so I haven't had the opportunity to use the laptop like I normally would. We have been doing a lot of traveling and I even got my first cold!Two weeks ago (after my Grandma Brenda went back to Long Island), I went to my Grandma and Grandpa Huston's house for three nights while mom and dad went to Las Vegas for a "business trip". Actually, my dad had to work but my mom said that she spent a lot of time by the pool and at the spa. They also said that they weren't going to put any money into my 529 college savings account for the month of August as a result of their nights in Vegas, so if you are interested in contributing I can send you the number. While at my grandparents' house, I got to see the chickens, go to bed late and even poop in the bathtub!
Last week, I also got my first cold. My friend Nathan had a cold first and then my mom came down with something because she was going to work everyday. They tried to give it to me but I did my best to fight it off. I had a few bad nights and when I went to the doctor, she told me that I had a double ear infection! My mom props me up on my pillows so that I don't get a stuffy nose and so my ears don't hurt. I also get to eat bubblegum flavored medicine in the morning so it works out as a pretty good deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment