
It's tough to be a baby, but this was a great week if you are going to try. Not only are the Municipal Band concerts getting a little better each week but I am really hitting my stride with sleeping through the night. Generally, I am getting to bed at a cool 7:30 PM and sleeping sometimes until 5:30 AM in the morning. This gives me the chance to get through some real good dreams about my monkey Blue and my green frog Ribbett.
My mom is starting to go back to work more regularly as the school year starts up, so I have to get up a little earlier with my dad for breakfast and a bath a couple days a week. Sometimes I stay with my buddy Jackson and sometimes with my buddy Nathan for the day and then she picks me up in the early afternoon. I hear more and more about regular babysitting--sounds frightening--but I am not sure that anyone would really want to sit on me anyway.

The biggest news this week is that my Grandma Webster (aka B-Roc or Grandma B) is in town for a full seven days to hang out and feed me peaches while my mom is at work. Grandma B is lots of fun...and I definitely have her wrapped around my finger. I also like to wrap her earrings around my finger and pull.
This week I have been making some very good progress with regards to eating, swimming and crawling. My mom and I went to the pool again and I showed off my stuff. I think that the reason that I am such a good swimmer is because I eat a lot of sweet potatoes, mashed bananas, cereal and peaches. I have made good progress getting my butt into the air and making myself into a triangle but I still haven't moved myself forward. My goal is to be crawling by 6 months.

Sunday afternoon, my Grandpa and Grandma Keisler also came to visit. They brought Great-Grandma Betty with them to have lunch and to catch up with Grandma B. I hung out for about an hour before I went down for a nap for the rest of the afternoon. I made mom lay down with me in the big bed and then knocked her out for a long Sunday afternoon nap. When I woke up, everyone was ready to go and the Angels were already beating the Detroit Tigers by four runs. It's nice to watch baseball on Sunday afternoons with my dad, especially when the Angels win...he says that they have been having a tough July. I hope that August just gets better for us all!
1 comment:
Fraud Angels fan! What happened to the A's? We're going to have to start calling you "Turn Coat Keisler"!
Benjamin-Stop with the Angels nonsense, the Dodgers are the best team in CA, stick with them and you can't go wrong. If you get a chance, go to HBO on Demand and watch The Brookly Dodgers, the Ghosts of Flatbush. Your mommy will like it b/c it gives a great history of Brooklyn and NY, and your Dad will like it b/c it gives a great history of how NY/LI were designed by Robert Moses and how the city of LA brought the Dodgers to the West coast.
Post a Comment