Monday, June 11, 2007

Week Fifteen in a One Bedroom Apartment

After surviving the Angels vs Twins nightgame with my Grandpa Keisler and dad, (probably the worst experience of my life aside from making it down the birth canal), the week turned out pretty good. My ability to hold myself up has improved markedly, as evinced in this week's picture. I am enjoying my time on earth as naked as possible and have also learned to screech like a parrot.

My parents are certainly thrilled that I have also mastered the art of making a farting noise with my mouth. This has made me a double-threat guy when considering my ability to blow bubbles on top (providing both audio and visual). My mom claims that I only started making these noises after having spent time with my Grandpa Huston and is very suspicious about his influence on me.

This week, we returned to the Central Coast so that my dad could attend his music director, Mr. Lamprecht's retirement concert after 34 years of teaching. This gave me the opportunity to spend time with my Great Grandpa Fred, Grandma and Grandpa Keisler, Super-Aunty Hunter and Grandpa Huston. I had a great time looking at the trees, flowers and bees at the ranch although I returned to Long Beach with a lot of gas. My mom says it is because my Grandpa fed me twice in three hours.

No comments: