The most exciting news though is my new cousin Eli! He was born Friday night, June 15, 2007 just before midnight to my Dad's sister Andrea and Brother-in-law Josh. Eli was much bigger than me when I was born, he weighed almost 9 pounds and came out after 24 hours of labor and a Ceasarean Section. He lives in New Mexico near Los Alamos but was born in the Holy Cross Hospital in Taos. My Grandma was there to help out. Now that we are only 4 months apart, Eli and I will probably have the same school year and lots of fun on the holidays!
This past week (including Father's Day Weekend), I got to spend some time alone with my mom and dad. We went to the beach, watched baseball as the Angels beat the Dodgers for the second straight series this year. I gave my dad a new beach umbrella so that he could take me to the beach or the park more often. I also made him a new coffee cup with my picture all over it.
I have also begun to perfect a few new moves which sometimes involves sleeping for four hours at a time. Eating and sleeping a lot gives me the energy to exercise and squeal with joy for hours on end. Take a look at my pictures to see how much I have grown!
1 comment:
Glad to watch him grow. He is super cute.
Post a Comment