Saturday, May 12, 2007

Week Ten in a One Bedroom Apartment


This was one of my best weeks yet because my Grandma Huston came to stay with me and taught me how to take naps in the afternoon. Of course, I let her know that I was still in charge by crying for a few minutes before each nap (it's important to establish control), but I am actually enjoying my mid-morning and afternoon naps now for about 30-45 minutes at a time. This week, I also started to go to bed earlier and sleep longer through the night. My daddy thinks it is because I eat more ounces at each meal but I think it is because I am growing up and need more beauty sleep.

Also, with this week, my mommy went back to work for the first time for two days. Grandma stayed with me and I didn't really have much problem being away. I think my mommy missed seeing me and being with me so much that she couldn't wait to get home to hold me again. This is the advantage of being so cute.

I am talking a lot more, enjoy my baths now (nothing like a good hot tub in the kitchen sink) before going to bed. I get to see my friends regularly and even got to attend my first Cinco de Mayo party on Saturday evening. It was loud and crazy but the food was good and it was good to see the Maywheter vs De la Hoya fight before knocking off for the evening. My parents friends Katie and Aaron Link stopped by on Sunday afternoon and I had fun making faces at them.

No comments: