Another great week for napping and sleeping...in fact, I made it through my first complete night of sleep and my parents were elated! Of course, I didn't want them to get lazy, so I made sure to wake up every few hours in the subsequent nights but it was good to give them a little taste of things to come.
This was also a good week because I got to go over to my friend Jackson's house for the first time when mommy went to work for a few hours. I was told to be on my best behavior because my mommy didn't want Michele to think I was a bad boy and not invite me back. I pretty much did what I had to do and behaved. It was good to get home though where I could watch the ceiling fan and give my lion a good whack in the head.
More and more, I like to spend time sleeping in my swing. Mommy and daddy are thrilled that I can sit in my swing on my own, and sometimes I even sleep for hours in the swing (to give them a little alone time). I want to be sure that they still preserve a little romance and alone time in their relationship...it's healthy you know.
This week, I also went to Friday breakfast with Great Grandma Betty for the first time. I had a bottle of formula and then crawled around a bit before falling asleep in my GGB's arms. I don't think she wanted me to go, but I will see her and my Grandpa Keisler this Mother's Day Weekend anyway. Friday night, I got to go to my buddy Nathan's house for another barbecue and so my dad could play catch and go to the batting cages. I pretty much frowned for the first two hours but then got some food and cashed out for the night. It should be another great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment