I spend a lot of my time these days on the couch watching Road to the White House on the history channel with my dad and the Sopranos with my mom, hence my new nickname: Benjamin Jefferson, aka "The Potato".Over the past week, I have developed the ability to scream much louder when I am uncomfortable and to giggle much louder when I am thrilled with my situation. I have also figured out a new trick, called "smiling" which involves moving your mouth in a number of adorable ways to get your parents to do the things that you want them to do...and to keep them from getting angry with you at 3:30 in the morning when they are delirious.
This week, I spend my first happy hour at Quinn's Pub with my friends Dave, Ana and Rachel. Also, my Aunt Kelly came over Friday night to babysit and we had a great time walking, staring at each other and sleeping in the rocking chair. I think my parents appreciated very much, the opportunity to go to Angel's Stadium to spend some time together away from the apartment. Of course, they were thrilled to get back home and spend quality time with me Friday night...Saturday morning at 1:00 AM, 3:00 AM and 5:30 AM...and again at 7:30 AM.
While I have gained some needed ounces (nearly tipping 10 lbs), I am also quickly losing my very shiny, full-bodied, chicken hair. Proving once again the dominance of my Keisler genes, it is only a matter of time until I go completely bald...once again reinforcing my nickname, "The Potato".
On Sunday, I fully intend to break out my Easter basket (which holds one egg) for the big annual easter egg hunt at my Aunt Karen and Uncle Ron's in Monrovia. There should be a lot of cash out there and I intend to get it...mainly by staying low to the ground and finding the eggs burried in the high grass where the tall people can't see them. More pictures to come!
2 comments:
Well, it sounds like you and your uncle Devin have a lot in common this week. He is being a 'beach potato' on the sand in Zanzibar. Almost time to take a road trip up to SLO though isn't it?
N.
Seriously, you guys are sooo cute.
Post a Comment