Sunday, April 1, 2007

Week Five in a One Bedroom Apartment

After a long day of eating, sleeping and pooping, I like to relax with the newspaper in my livingroom glider. Someday, I hope to be able to read and hope that my feet will actually reach the foot rest.

Week five of life has been good to me. My clothes are finally fitting better as a result of my growth spurt. It turns out that all the eating has really paid off...I now weigh 9 lbs and 7 oz. While I was cranky for a few days and almost put my parents over the edge, change is just something they have to get used to.

On Saturday morning, my dad and me went to the park to watch the kids play softball and the older guys play soccer. I really like to walk around and look at the water in Marine Stadium, especially when there are boats, and particularly when I can ride in the sling or the new baby bjorn.

In the afternoon, I went to Pat and Christa's to attend my first barbecue and to watch UCLA get crushed by Florida in the Final Four tournament. I was pretty social for the first few hours but I am just not into hanging around late into the night. When we got home, I got fed and slept almost entirely through the night.

These days, I can pretty much make it asleep from midnight to 3:30 AM before getting up to eat and sleep in the beds with my mom until the morning. Typically, I eat breakfast around the same time as my dad and then fall back asleep until 9:30 AM. I still need to eat every 2 hours during the day, but this all helps put on the pounds and make me attratrive to the ladies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good grief...what ARE you feeding that kid? He looks like a Sherman Tank!

N.